Friday, April 20, 2012

Chicken

Chicken.


I like chicken.  It's low fat, inexpensive, and very tasty.  It's a universal food, I guess, ever present in Mexican cooking, Chinese food, and you get what I am saying.  Where you pretty much never find chicken is in vegetarian/vegan food.  And this is why:




YUSS!  For funsies, you can sift through 40 different ways to make chicken.  Some look as amazing as they sound.  Some look horrific.  Sadly, the cover photo is just not appetizing hiding behind those tantalizing words.
You can make it too!



So this one came across my Pinterest feed so many times I just HAD to snag it.  It just a giant pile of chicken breasts.  Plop, plop, plop.
You can make it too!



Yes, they tell me this is chicken.  I was convinced it was a vegan dish, some sort of pumpkin or acorn squash.  But nope, that funky chunk is chicken.
You can make it too!



And just to prove that I truly cannot photograph anything better than the average blogger, here are some of my chickens.  Don't they look yummy?
Fluffy and Bam

No comments:

Post a Comment