Saturday, March 24, 2012

What is a "Pinteresting Food Fail"?

Where I nabbed this photo


C'mon folks!  We all know why websites like Pinterest exist.  It's a virtual visual orgy of photography.  Women, and some men, gather these photos or "pins" to a collection or "board".  Most organized women (and some men) give their boards useful title such as "Recipes" or "Crafts I'll Try".  Others just use the generic board names given by Pinterest.

I confess, I have a collection of boards and pins.  I adore Pinterest.  I have found many great ideas on Pinterest.  Oh the recipes I have tried!  Oh the recipes that I have failed.  But then, there are those bonus recipes, the ones that I will never try because they just look horrid.

Sadly, some food just does not photograph well.  This blog is dedicated to recipe and food photo failures that I have found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment